STATE LAW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I access the State Enactments?
The site is accessible via www.cljlaw.com by using your current username and password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to view the category "State Legislation" under the Members' Menu and you may then search or browse. Click on the browse button to see list of States available. Simply click on any State listed e.g. "Selangor" to view the list of enactments.
How much does it cost to subscribe to the State Enactments?
It is based on RM100.00 per state and per ID. To subscribe, click here.
- Which versions of the State Enactments are available?
CLJLaw offers three versions of the relevant State Enactment:
(1) "Updated Enactments" (list of enactments with all amendments inserted);
(2) "Amendments" (individual amending provisions); and
(3) "Original Enactments" (list of enactments without any amendments inserted)
- Are the State Enactments in both English and Bahasa Malaysia?
The provisions may be viewed in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (where available).
- What do I do if I have a query or want to comment on the State Enactments?
You are most welcome to write to us at email@example.com or to complete and submit a feedback form.