This best-selling publication is a practical and comprehensive guide to key areas of human resource management. The handbook covers various pertinent strategies, structures and systems that organisations need for effective people management.
It is the ideal, quick-reference guide for HR practitioners of all levels with easy to digest information backed with examples and relevant sample forms, up-to-date requirement for legal compliance and advice on good HR practice.
Chapters covered, amongst others, include the building of the Employees’ Handbook, step-by-step approach to Domestic Inquiry Procedure, termination of employment and collective bargaining.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents:
- Drafting and Employees Handbook
- Domestic Inquiry Procedure
- Calculations under the Employment Act 1955 (EA)
- FAQs on Employment Act 1955 and Regulations
- Termination of Employment
- Union Recognition
- Collective Bargaining
- FAQs on Industrial Relations Act 1967
- Code of Conduct for Industrial Harmony