1. Information Collected and Its Usage
We may be processing your personal information, i.e. name, designation, contact details and financial information such as credit card details when you purchase our products. It is necessary for us to process the aforementioned information to ease the process during purchase of our products. Our services to provide you with your purchased items or request effectively may be disrupted in the event you choose to withdraw your consent to us processing or limiting our rights to process the abovementioned information.
Any personal information that you share with us will be used for limited purposes, including to:
(1) process your purchase;
(2) provide you with information of our products and also products from other members of our group of companies, unless you have opted out from receiving such information;
(3) provide, maintain, protect and improve our products, and to develop new products; and
(4) investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
We may share your personal information with:
(1) members of our group of companies, including holding company, subsidiary company, associate company and related company (in Malaysia and overseas) for the purpose of providing you with information of our products and also products from other members of our group of companies;
(2) associated service providers under contract who help with our business operations;
(3) third parties (including those overseas) providing data processing services; and
(4) any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality and who has undertaken to keep such data confidential, whom we have engaged to fulfill our obligations to you.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, customers, or the public. If such information is disclosed, we would, if allowed by law, inform you of the disclosure.
If we are merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
2. Updating and Access to Your Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information we process is the most current and up-to-date information as possible. We reserve the right to decline to process requests which may jeopardize the security and privacy of the personal information of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith. We also reserve the right to halt our services to you in the event it comes to our knowledge that the information provided is or may be malicious or threatening to the security of our database.
In the event you elect to limit our rights to process your personal data, you may contact us in writing.
3. Questions, Concerns or Complaints
Tel: 03-4270 5400
Fax: 03-4270 5401