(1) A confirmation note with the Zoom Link will be forwarded to your e-mail one (1) day prior to the respective webinar session.
(2) We are using Zoom for the CLJ Webinar. You are advised to download the Zoom Client for Meetings app on your laptop. You may also download the Zoom mobile app for iPhone and Android.
(3) Please ensure that you have a strong internet connection. You are encouraged to use the earpiece with microphone for clarity.
(4) You may post your questions at any time throughout the session by using the Q&A button.
(5) A digital E-Certificate will be sent via e-mail to registered participant within seven (7) working days from the date of the respective Webinar session.
(6) The Speaker Notes will be provided via e-mail to registered participants within three (3) working days from the date of the respective Webinar Session.
(1) Do not share the link (including meeting ID and password) with any person(s). Each registered participant will be given access to the Webinar on per session per device basis.
(2) Sharing of individual access information by whatsoever means is strictly prohibited at all times. Host reserves the right to disable access to duplicate logins during webinar session without prior notice.
(3) Registered participants who shared their individual access information will risk being denied issuance of CPD Points and E Certificate.
(4) Any form of screen recording to any particular device(s), sharing or reproducing the content of the CLJ Webinar in audio, video, writing, etc, on any platform is strictly prohibited. The organisers view this as a serious breach and violation of copyright and will not hesitate to hold the person or entity liable for any dissemination of information or recordings being made from the Webinar.
(6) The information provided by our speaker vide the Webinar is not intended as legal advice. The Webinar is for educational and informative purposes only.
(7) By registering for this Webinar, you accept and agree to abide by the above mentioned Terms and Conditions.
The Organiser will not refund the payment made by the participant(s) for the respective session if the participant(s) decide to cancel their registration or in the event of “No Show”. You may substitute an alternative delegate(s) by notifying CLJ at least 2 (two) working days before the date of the Webinar session.